Clash of Clans - PSU Pride
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War 4 - Green Dragons

Go down

War 4 - Green Dragons Empty War 4 - Green Dragons

Post by LionGrad2001 Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Greetings Everyone!

As we get ready for War #4 (sitting at a mighty 3-0) just wanted to do a little summary of our strategy for this one. On the first glance, this looks like the easiest of the wins we have thus far, although due to an unfortunate circumstance (member driven issue of joining, dumping shitty troops into clan castles, then leaving) we are at a bit of a defensive disadvantage. We should be able to overcome this as we are clearly stronger then the opponent.

Here is the strategy:

- First day attacks will belong to the following members:

- madmanmatt
- Hoof
- erock
- Shadow
- tbett56
- Jen
- Stevo
- Lyon
- CHARLIE
- Norse God
- dan (town hall 9)
- Adam
- Eddard Stark
- obesity
- tecker
- keboom 16
- Jello
- Wallace
- Cracker
- Matt
- Frankischer
- Salem

The first 12 hours are reserved for them to ensure they have a legitimate oppurtunity to participate and win stars for the clan. Unless you have a prior engagement, please allow the above members make their attacks first. For the rest of us, let's given them the chance to do that first, and then tomorrow we will make our own attacks.

As an aside, when I was compiling the war log spreadsheet from our latest war, I noted we had a member attack a base which was previously 3 *ed... This simply cannot happen. Thankfully, we are such a high participating clan, we didn't need the stars, but if the opposition would have attacked more, we most likely would have lost. Every attack must count.

Finally, if you are not on the email listing, shoot me your information and I will add you to the mass clan email and shoot you a copy of the updated spreadsheet with the new war entered. Stats are available (per war and cumulative) to see who is doing what and who is/is not participating. Let's have a great time and win another!

-Mike
(liongrad2001 @ gmail.com)

LionGrad2001

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum